Thursday, March 31, 2011

MaRCH MuSiC MaDNeSS!


So this is something I decided I wanted to do a couple of months ago. 
It may be boring, it may be fun.. who knows? I'm gonna give it a try :)

You see, I love music! 
For those of you who didn't know that just read this and you'll understand :) 

So here's my idea..

Everyone has seen the Top 20 Music Awards, right?
I'm stealing their idea :) 
kinda sorta

Thanks to iTunes, I can see what my top songs are. 
So at the end of every month I am going to put up my Top Ten. 

Then I'll give a little more insight into the ToP SoNG!

Since I just reset everything at the beginning of the month, a lot of the songs are tied for now. 
Just give me a month or so and this should be much more effective.

With that said....

Here's my... 

ToP 10 SoNGS FRoM MaRCH
(This month is gonna have 12 instead of 10. We had one BiG Tie)

NuMBeR 12. Back to December by Taylor Swift
NuMBeR 11. Never Had a Dream Come True by S Club 7
NuMBeR 10. Carried Away by Marc Scibilia
NuMBeR 9. Can't Let Go by Landon Pigg
NuMBeR 8. Total Eclipse of the Heart by the Glee Cast
NuMBeR 7. Time in Between by Francesca Battistelli
NuMBeR 6. Climbing the Wall by Backstreet Boys
NuMBeR 5. Forever by Vertical Horizon
NuMBeR 4. Falling In by Lifehouse
NuMBeR 3. Every Moment by Joy Williams
NuMBeR 2. Uptown Girl by Billy Joel

and now, the moment you've all been waiting for!!!
DRuM RoLL PLeaSe....

SoNG NuMBeR 1 is....
ToNiGHT ToNiGHT by HoT CHeLLe Rae

You know those songs that you just listen to over and over and over and over after you first get them? This was that lucky song. Apparently I listened to this song 29 times...the next closest song. 5 times.. haha  

You see it was a Thursday night and I had just got out of my lovely three-hour physiology lecture. My car radio has a mind of it's own you see. It randomly turns off, and it randomly turns on; aLL THe TiMe. So as I was driving home, after several minutes in silence, my radio popped on. This was the song that came on! It was love :) The music video may not be so great cause it's only lyrics... but the song... SuPeRB :D

2 comments:

  1. I like this idea =) Your #1 song is a great one! So catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks annie :D did ya catch my shout out to the lovely class of ours? haha

    ReplyDelete