Wednesday, April 6, 2011

LATER LIFE IDEA NUMBER 4

You know what I absolutely love?
...

PoRCH SWiNGS







You know what goes great with a porch swing?
... 

a LoNG CoZy PoRCH






Just think about it
...
Warm Summer Nights

Afternoons drinking lemonade with loved ones

Evenings in the Moonlight

and 

just being able to enjoy the outdoors.

PeRFeCTioN :)



You know what the sad thing is though?
 I feel like they aren't around all that often anymore.

Maybe it's all the time i've spent living in an apartment over the last four years, or maybe it's my parent 4-foot square porch that leaves me wanting more. I can't say for sure.

All I know is that one day I want my house to have just that.

and a roof i can sit on to stargaze.

But thats another story

:)






PS. for those of you who read this, let me tell ya. It's a success story :) People are still trying to figure out what is up with the highlighters!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!! Guess who is following you now...(I mean beside's you!!) You made me miss our old porch! If (or should I say WHEN) you have a house with a front porch and porch swing, for sure I will come hang out and swing with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love porch swings! My best friend when I was little had one and I was obsessed with it. Funny, I just did a post about how I want lights in the trees in my backyard... now I'm gonna need a porch swing too!

    http://missrachel-marie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete