Tuesday, April 17, 2012

BiRTHDaY DiNNeRS & WaLKiN' THe HoMe WaRD

I don't remember where I was or who asked me, 
but sometime in the last week I got asked what my family's birthday traditions were. 

MY RESPONSE:
"We go out to dinner for our birthdays.."

HIS RESPONSE:
"Well everyone does that."

Ok it's true, maybe we aren't that original.
But we still go out to dinner! 
I LOVE IT, 
And today was the day we went out for 
MY BIRTHDAY :D

But here's the problem:
Every year without fail, 
for weeks before my actual birthday, 
 I always have this internal debate. 


It's a tough one!

Texas 
has been the prominent winner for the last couple years. 
+
Last month Taylor picked Texas for his birthday. 

So I decided to switch it up. 

CHILI'S
won the 2012 debate. 
  


Please enjoy this 
STORYBOARD.

It is about a boy named 
TANNER
who all of a sudden decided that 
MUSICAL PLATES
is how dinner should be done. 


I'm pretty sure he ate off of 
eVeRyoNeS PLaTeS.

I kind of love my family,
A LOT :)

Now, FAST FORWARD.
We are at my parents. 
In my purse are are TWO-HUNDRED & TEN flyers like this
THRILLIONAIRES: an IMPROV COMEDY group who also happens to have a piano player. Which means IMROV MUSICAL COMEDY. 

It's going to be epic :) 

So these awesome siblings of mine 
helped me put every last flyer out in our home ward,
 and then some.  


They are so great :) 

and maybe this is tacky, but I am super excited for this show! 
So if you want a good laugh, please come on Saturday! 
(click on the flyer for more info)
100% 
of the donations go to
PHiLiPPiNe IMPRoVeMeNT GRouP. 
Which means 100% of the donations are going to help better the people of the PHILIPPINES. 


Salamat Po :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment