Monday, September 15, 2014

The Purpose in the Blog

LIFE: It's the people we interact with, the situations we find ourselves in, and the lessons we learn. It's deciding to see the little things, seeking to understand others, and giving the benefit of the doubt. It's how we spend our time, the attitude we have, and the meaning we give to all of these things. 
I can't say which specific experience lead me to this topic for my blog, because truth be told there isn't just one story. I'll open up about a lot of these stories over time, but for now just know that it wasn't a single event. I want this to be a place where I can write about people. A place where I can write about experiences. A place where I can write about the everyday things that make my life enjoyable. I want this to be a place I can write about what inspires me, and hopefully inspire others along the way. 
THE GOAL: To write about life. To find people trying to do good regardless of their situation. 
Life is  not always easy. Life is not always pleasant, but there are people all around us trying to do good. There are things to remind us of the good things to come. There are things that inspire us to be a little better today than we were yesterday, and things that push us to do more than we think possible. Those are the things I want to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment