Sunday, January 23, 2011

a BLoG oF DiFFeReNT SoRTS

Prized Possessions. I hope that everyone has them. For me, it's the lyrics to a song or poem that hit you in a way that nothing else could, or the words a friend said without even knowing they were exactly what I needed to hear. Those things that seem to enter your life just when you need them the most. They are my Prized Possessions.


That is what I hope to keep with this blog. For me they will be a collection of memories, the things that help me make it through each and every day. If they can help me, they can help others out there too.To those out there who may be reading, I hope that is what this blog can be for you too; something to help each and everyone out there to make it through the good and the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment