Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'M BaCK :D

HEY eVeRYoNe! 
I'M BACK!!
I'd be lying if I said I really had time for this, 
but looking back,
I ReaLLy NeeD To STaRT DoiNG iT aGaiN.
WHY?

A) a few weeks ago I was at my cousin CaMaRoN'S. For Christmas, he took his WiFe'S blog and had it made into a book. It turned out so cute! 
Instant scrapbook :)

B) Blogging really helps me to look for the positive things that happen every day. It may sound weird to those who never have, but I'm willing to bet that the people that do can back me up on this one. 

C) IT ReaLLy iS FuN :)

I'm not gonna go back and try to catch up on what's happened in the last few months. 

I'll tell ya what though, 
if there is something you really want to know, leave me a comment 
on here or on facebook
 and I'll post about it. 
Deal?

In the meantime, here's a nice FaMiLY PHoTO


because

THeY aRe THe BeST! 
SeRiouSLy :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the family pic! Turned out awesome, I will have to copy it and print it off, so you guys can be on the fridge hall of fame also :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinkin' to myself the other day..."When the heck is Brittany gonna do another blog post?" I even looked to see just how long it had been since your last one. It's been awhile ya know?!?! I know...I don't have ANY room to speak. Hahaha!! I really am so glad to see your post today...What a cutie!! Love ya tons!!

    ReplyDelete