Saturday, May 28, 2011

DeLTa. DaY 2

Today I did something else I haven't done in ages!
I SLePT iN
til 10:15
That never happens.

You see, I have to be to work by 6 am every day i work.
Which is 4-5 days a week.
Which also means I have to wake up by 5:15.

But even on the 2-3 days a week that I don't work, my body still wakes up at 8:30.
Whether I like it or not. 
Usually I don't mind though, cause then I don't feel like I've wasted my day.

Well since we slept in instead, we missed the golfing tournament all the other adults went to. 
I was okay with that :) 
You wanna see my kind of golfing?
Just look here

We went to aLeXa's aunts house and hung out with the little kids instead. 
ps. the whole reason we came down was for a family reunion. Hence the tons of kids.

We SoaKeD uP SuN
PaDDLeD the PaDDLe BoaT around the ReSeRVoiR in CiRCLeS
Took a TRiP to the PaRK where some RaNDoM CouPLe was having their WeDDiNG


then FiNiSHeD uP with a DiNNeR
and a TRiP to the PooL


Oh, and it was CooPeR's (Alexa's Brother) BiRTHDaY

TWaS a FuN DaY. DeMo DeRBy or NoT :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment