Friday, March 23, 2012

FiLLiN' UP oN THe HuNGeR GaMeS

REWIND
to about
1-1/2 YEARS AGO
(Maybe a little more)

I was at work when 
JINGER 
walked in with her newest purchase for our library.



Had I ever heard of them before?
NOPE, NEVER.
But from what HER and SAVANNA started saying about them,
I WAS GONNA HAVE TO READ THEM!

A few days later, 
when the first one was free, 
I slipped off the jacket and started reading it.

Then the second one.

Then the third. 

No making fun, but this is how my FUN DAYS @ SEA were spent on our cruise :)
Yeah, it's MOCKING JAY haha
But hey, 
THAT'S WHAT GOT MY DAD READING IT. 
HE LOVED IT!
So when they announced 
THIS:
it was settled.
WE WERE GOING TO THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING! 
(if you know my dad, you know that's kind of a big deal. He HATES theaters!)

The day tickets came out, 
I may or may not have used my break to go sit in my car, on my laptop 
to order our tickets. 

It really could have waited 'til after work
except for one thing. 

We wanted D-BOX SEATS.
(aka super limited seats)
and that's what we got :)


After I got out of class, 
I headed over to my parents place. 

Dad and I grabbed some KNEADERS,
went to MEGAPLEX to print off our tickets,
and then went over to LAURIE & BOB'S to pick up 
BOB and MEGAN.

The theater had assigned seating too.
AKA no waiting in line! 
So we got to sit there and people watch and the people who wish they belonged to the capital
HAHA 
It was so great :)

The movie, I'm not gonna lie,
IT WASN'T MY FAVORITE.
I think it may have had to do more with the D-BOX seats though. 
Set that aside and 
ALL IN ALL, IT WAS A GREAT NIGHT :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment