Monday, March 26, 2012

FHE+PIG

Once upon a time 
MY FHE FAMILY
took a trip to 
If you haven't been, 
GO!
RIGHT NOW! 
I feel justified in saying this, not because of my most recent trip here,
but because
I'M PRETTY SURE MY EXTEND AND IMMEDIATE KEEP THEM IN BUSINESS.
Actually, that makes them sound like they're struggling.
THEY MOST DEFINITELY ARE NOT..
WE JUST GO THAT OFTEN :) 

ANYWAYS..
WE RODE LOTS OF THESE

ROLLED LOTS OF THESE


WON LOTS OF THESE


AND GOT THESE ROCKIN' FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS
We even shared our tickets to do so. Haha :)
THEN
WE WENT TO
because
PHILIPPINE IMPROVEMENT GROUP
was having a fundraiser there. 
PHOTO: COMPLIMENTS OF RYAN
KATELYN, NATHANAEL, SCOTT & SPENCER
all came with.
That alone was great :) 

Then when we got there, we ran into
COLE & RYAN 
and even
DOM!
(they're three of the people I'm going to the PHILIPPINES with)

It was an
ABSOLUTE BLAST!

and from what I hear, the fundraiser was a major success!

I LOVE F.H.E. 
and 
I LOVE P.I.G.
that's all there is to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment