Saturday, March 10, 2012

PeRFeCT WeaTHeR + SPRiNG BReaK = a PeRFeCT SaTuRDAY

This semester my SaTuRDaYS have gone one of two ways. 
Option 1:
8:00-10:30: Nutrition
(Yep, Saturday classes. At least I have a great teacher)
The Rest of the Day: I do whatever comes my way.
THiS iS BY FaR My FaVoRiTe oPTioN.
Option 2:
8:00-10:30: Nutrition
10:30-1:30: Random errands, occasional adventurous outings.
Such as LoWe's X-TReMe aiRSPoRTS last week. So FuN!!!
Then.. 2:00-10:30: Work. 

My JoB = FaNTaSTiC!! FuN PeoPLe, GReaT PLaCe, and SuPeR FLeXiBLe. 
They even let me go to church every week :D
For that, I am 
So GRaTeFuL!

Given the choice though,
WouLDN'T YoU RaTHeR PLaY aLL DaY Too?
That's what I thought :) 

THiS WeeKeND =  OPTION #2

That being said though, this is what the weather usually does:
 WeeKeND oFF: UBeR WeT
WeeKeND @ WoRK: GoRGeouS ouTSiDe

Since I was going to work, 
and it just so happened to be the nicest day we've had since last AuGuST,
I was determined to 
PLaY iN THe SuN
before I went in.

So I DiD!

1st: 
I HiT THe CaNYoN WiTH BReNNoN & My LoNGBoaRD
(For the first time this year)
It was so much fun!
If you don't longboard, you should!
There will definitely be a lot more of those to follow this SuMMeR :)

2nd:
I MeT UP WiTH aLeXa & KYRa @ NieLSoN'S GRoVe
We found 
BuNNieS.
Lots of them :) 
I wish animals would just stay little forever.
Then I may be more inclined to get one.

All in all, it was a 
FANTASTIC
Saturday. 
Work and all :)

1 comment:

  1. And even better is spring break when there is no school and no work!! And the weather...well...two out of three isn't bad, right!!

    ReplyDelete