Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WhErE oN eArTh DiD tHe SeMeStEr Go?!?!

Really? Are we really this close to the end of the sEmEsTeR already?? I don't know what happened, but this semester has fLoWn! Granted there are parts that haven't, but as far as classes and stuff like that, wHaT oN eArTh HaPpEnEd?! And because I'm only in class twice a week, that means I have a grand total of... are you ready for this?? FiVe ScHoOl DaYs left! Then it's FiNaLs WeEk! But can I just tell you about my finals week?? DrAwInG.. nOnE... 2D dEsIgN... nOnE... PhOtO... NoNe... GrApHiC dEsIgN... NoNe... and ArT hIsToRy... yEs.. but she cut off 7 of the 27 slides we have to know, and 1 of 2 essays because our class average went up so much on the second test we took. Basically, I am lOvInG the aRt DePaRtMeNt right now! So all in all, FiNaLs InCluDeD, I have SiX dAyS of sChOoL! ThAnKsGiViNg is in eIgHt DaYs, and the last day of finals at uVu is a month from today!

I swear time goes by faster and faster the older you get.. and I'm only nInEtEeN! 

1 comment:

  1. Not officially :) But soon. We are getting married in February!

    ReplyDelete