Saturday, April 30, 2011

MuSiC MaDNeSS

Sorry folks! This post is a little late, but up to date none the less.
and I'm gonna backdate it because I'm like that. 
iTS THaT TiMe aGaiN!!!
MuSiC MaDNeSS
Don't know what I'm talking about? Well just click here :)
and for last months charts... just click there too
For starters NuMBeRS 9-10; that is really going to be songs 9-18.
Sorry, we had a TeN WaY TiE.
also. song NuMeRo uNo is the same as last month..
so.. I'm gonna put it after NuMBeR 3 and then have NuMBeR 2 be the featured song. 
Get it? Got it? Good :) 
NuMBeRS 9-18
We'LL Be a DReaM. We THe KiNGS
BaCK To DeCeMBeR. TaYLoR SWiFT
aWaKeNiNG. SWiTCHFooT
i WoN'T SaY (i'M iN LoVe). from HeRCuLeS
BY YouR SiDe. LiFeHouSe
CaN'T LeT Go. LaNDoN PiGG
eVeRY MoMeNT. JoY WiLLiaMS
SToRY oF MY LiFe. BoN JoVi
CaLLiNG You. BLue oCToBeR
JuST WaNT You To KNoW. BaCKSTReeT BoYS
NuMBeRS 7 aND 8
FoR THe FiRST TiMe. THe SCRiPT
HaD eNouGH. LiFeHouSe
NuMBeR 6
PeRFeCT. P!NK (eDiTeD!!!)
NuMBeRS 4 aND 5
FoReVeR. VeRTiCaL HoRiZoN
LiKe We uSeD To. RoCKeT To THe MooN
NuMBeR 3
FaLLiNG iN. LiFeHouSe
NuMBeR 1
ToNiGHT, ToNiGHT. HoT CHeLLe Rae


and


.FeaTuReD SoNG.
NuMBeR 2
is
BReaTHe by
 RYaN STaR

In the last month i really have listened to this song way more than "ToNiGHT, ToNiGHT". It just so happens that it's total plays still haven't beat Hot Chelle Rae's plays.
There are so many things I could say about this song. I can't tell you where I first heard it.  Although it was probably the radio. I did get to see it performed live when we went to the BoN JoVi CoNCeRT which was an absolute blast! 

RYaN STaR @ E.S.A

But that's not what I want to say about it. 
This last month has been extremely difficult for me. I've felt more fear, worry and unsurity than I have experienced in a very long time. In fact I don't know that I have ever felt so heavily before. Climbing back to the days when I was a kid has never been more inviting. 
Don't get me wrong though. I'm not saying any of this to scare anyone. And I'm not asking for any kind of sympathy. I only say these things because it'll help me prove a point.

I think sometimes we let the circumstances of our lives get the best of us. We forget to look at the bigger picture. Or maybe it's the bigger picture that scares us. We stress about things that we just can't change by ourselves. 
Sometimes we just forget that we still have to breathe. 
In a lot of ways thats exactly what I've done. Sometimes things crumble, kicking up lots of dust. For a little bit it's hard to breathe. But eventually the dust settles. You can pick yourself back up. There are others around you to help you through. 
If you didn't watch the music video, seriously go back and watch it. Then to be inspired even more, go check out the website at the end of the movie. 
"BReaTHe, just BReaTHe
Let the LiFe that you LiVe be all that you NeeD.
LeT Go of the FeaR, LeT Go of aLL DouBT
TaKe THe WoRLD oFF YouR SHouLDeRS, PuT iT oN Me."

Thank you dear Mr. Star for writing such a great song. 

Love, 
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment