Monday, September 5, 2011

VaLiDaTioN. :)

GooD NeWS: MY CAMERA IS BACK!
Be EXCiTeD!!

There is something else I want to show you guys first though.

Last night I was checking my facebook when I noticed a video that my good friend JyNeLLe had posted. 

I don't usually take the time to watch these things, but above it she had written

"I dare you to take the time to watch this."

So I thought, "hey, I'll just put it on while I get ready for bed. Then I''ll just turn it off when I'm finished." 

Cause lets be honest, it's a 16 minute movie. It was already late. I hadn't slept much the night before. And I had to work the next morning. Sleep sounded much more appetizing. 

But I think TJ Thyne is great, so I put it on and started to get ready for bed. 

As I got ready, I partially listened until I finished and then I sat down to watch a little more before turning it off. 

But then I couldn't turn it off. 
I watched it all!
And then went to bed so happy! 

and then I watched it this morning again while I was getting ready for work. 

It is seriously so incredible! 

So take the dare, and watch it.
THE WHOLE THING!!! 

You won't regret it :) 


Isn't it great??

What a world this would be if everyone did the same thing :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment