Monday, February 21, 2011

LiFeS LiKe a BooK

I don't know why, but for some reason I have always split my life into different CHaPTeRS. Maybe it's because I am just a little OCD about things being organized. Maybe it's because breaking things up like that make it easier to remember. Maybe it's both. Either way, I really kind of like looking at my life like that.

My LiFe SToRy
PRoLouGe:  Life Before Me.
CHaPTeR oNe: The Family Video Collection
CHaPTeR TWo: The Orchard First Years
CHaPTeR THRee: The Sharon Third Years
CHaPTeR FouR: Dixie State Rebels
CHaPTeR FiVe: efy
CHaPTeR SiX: The Self Discovery Chapter
CHaPTeR SeVeN: ____________________________
etc.

The only reason I bring this up is because last night I was looking through some pictures, older ones that I hadn't seen in a while. As I was looking through them I realized just how many people, in each of those different chapters, have influenced my life as well as the experiences I've had to get me to where I am.

So I decided to start a new project. 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."
Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment